1 Reply Latest reply: Apr 21, 2014 7:02 AM by laurac RSS

Nomination of Jessica and Janelle at Courtyard Lake Powell

marriott451 Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

During my recent stay in Page, Arizona I was welcomed warmly by Jessica to the extent that she made me feel not just "at home" but a member of her family and a person of value. Along with the Platinum arrival gift she demonstrated exceptional willingness to serve and be helpful in any way possible. Her wonderful attitude continued during my entire nine-day stay in Page, and she exemplifies what a Marriott Associate should be.

Another outstanding member of the front desk crew is Janelle. When I moved to another room after the first night's stay (I wanted to be in a king bed room, but on check-in there were only two-queen rooms available) Janelle not only notified me immediately upon my preferred room format being available, she also had me move to a room closer to the router so I would have the best possible Internet access. Her attention to detail and willingness to help me locate the best room made me feel that I was an honored guest.

Please award these two fine Associates in whatever way is appropriate. I've also posted a review of this hotel with the title "Best front desk crew in the Marriott system" and I believe this to be a true statement.

• Re: Nomination of Jessica and Janelle at Courtyard Lake Powell
    laurac Marriott Associate
    Currently Being Moderated

Greetings, marriott451, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate these Marriott associates for this important award. We’ll enter the nominations for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...