1 Reply Latest reply: Apr 12, 2014 7:37 AM by erc RSS

Orlando Magic Promotion??

vaboywnder Alumni Steward Platinum 21 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I've noticed a special "Orlando Magic 25th Anniversary Promotion" Deal at some of the Vacation Club Properties when using promo code "LPR".  For example at the Grande Vista in Orlando FL you can get a 1 Bedroom Villa for $111.75 a night and a 2 bedroom for $171.25 a night during September .

orlandomagic.JPG

According to the Rate Rules you must have a "Orlando Magic Ticket" which contains a promotional code.  I've been searching for more information about this promo but havn't had much luck.  How does one get an Orlando Magic Ticket and what is the cost and other benefits?  The rate discount is 25% and is an excellent deal for a Vacation Club Stay.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Orlando, Florida, USA Marriott Vacation Club Intl Marriott's Grande Vista
  • Re: Orlando Magic Promotion??
    erc Platinum
    Currently Being Moderated

I'm pretty confident they are talking about the NBA team (former Bullet Wes Unseld is an Asst. Coach) who are celebrating their 25th year in the NBA this season with a miserable 23-56 record. Wizards just beat them last night to move into 6th place, which is important because 7th place draws a first round elimination matchup possibly against two time defending champions, Miami Heat. No doubt the Magic wanted to try to juice up their attendance with promotions, since they lacked big name players. The season is just about over with the Magic having only three games left and only one left at home, next Wednesday against the Indiana Pacers; so this promotion is virtually over, but you're right, those were good rates. Thanks for sharing, that's what it's all about .

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...