2 Replies Latest reply: Apr 14, 2014 1:57 PM by anadyr RSS

Google Glasses on sale tomorrow only

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

For the first time (and only tomorrow, April 15th) you can be among the first in your neighborhood to buy a pair of Google Glasses (prototype version) and become an "Explorer," wait a minute: wasn't that what I was in Boy Scouts?

At only $1500 dollars (plus your sales tax) you'll be able to emulate Superman's x-ray vision (use that carefully old friends).

Google_Glass_Explorer_Edition.jpegBut imagine Checking in to a Marriott wearing Google Glasses:

Associate:  "Welcome sir. Are you checking in?)

Me: "Yes and I see that your rooms control people have allocated me the Presidential Suite."

Associate:  "Sir, if I may ask, how do you know that?"

Me:  tapping the ear bud.  "Call it intuition or just plain extra sensory perception.  You will also note that I am to get free valet parking and a full breakfast delivered to my suite daily."

Associate:  "I see that in your record sir, but how?"

Me"  "I see clearly, that's how.  And I am an official Google Glass wearer."

Associate:  speaking into the intercom.  "Security, please come to reception."

And so it goes.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...