3 Replies Latest reply: Apr 22, 2014 7:01 AM by laurac RSS

Karen, in house reservations, at the Kauai Courtyard.

californian Platinum 37 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I am nominating Karen for the Spirit to Serve award.  I feel that she went above and beyond to get the reward nights that I wanted for me.  Thanks Karen.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Karen, in house reservations, at the Kauai Courtyard.
    laurac Marriott Associate

Greetings, californian, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate for this important award. Can you tell us a little more about what this associate did to show the "Spirit to Serve"? This will help support the nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

californian Platinum 37 Reviews

I wanted to reserve the CY Kauai using points before the category change but also wanted to get a reservation for as late as possible.  I tried on Sunday and the pay rooms were there but no award rooms.  I reserved my days as paid stays.  I tried to call the hotel and they suggested that I call in house reservations the next day.  The next day no one could get through the phones.  So on Tuesday after the category increase took place, I called and got Karen.  She first told me that it was too early to get the nights that I wanted but when she saw that the nights were available since I had them reserved, she told me that the hotel was willing to give them to me on points but had to contact Marriott to get help.  I was put on hold and after a long time, she came back and told me that she would call me back when completed as opposed to keep me on hold longer.  She called me back once to tell me that they were still working on it and she would call me back when done and she did.  She acknowledged my platinum status and told me that they wanted to make sure that I got what I wanted and I did.  The time that I first spoke with Karen till the last call was a couple of hours,

laurac Marriott Associate

Greetings again, californian, thank you for taking the time to provide more explanation of your experience with Karen. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...