9 Replies Latest reply: Apr 7, 2014 2:05 PM by californian RSS

First Chunk of Spring Mega..2014

painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Hit the first target to snag 35,000 pts.  Cha Ching!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: First Chunk of Spring Mega..2014
    iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

Awesome Pained, I'l never get close to my bonus even with it being modified to fit my less than normal travel history even last year.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

Pained

with no self satisfaction, I passed the megabonus criteria a few weeks back…..I appreciate the points, but am beginning to wish I didn't need to travel as much as I do.

safe travels

painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

Shoeman,

I started feeling that way in the second half of 2013. Luckily for me and my wonderful wife, I've had a lighter travel schedule through March. I'm just ramping up a heavy 2nd quarter. When it's all said and done..I'd rather sleep in my own bed.

I will vote for my own bed as well.  So glad my days of travel other than for pleasure are over, I appreciate the perks of living it however; coming home on a Friday afternoon to wash clothes so I could leave again Monday morning got old.

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

PP,

Congratulations!

erc Platinum

pained - congratulations, I've enjoyed reading of your travels and photos

shoe - I hear ya, that's why I often say that those free perks aren't necessarily so free

iahflyr - it's a good thing we do prefer our current status, because speaking for myself, not only do I prefer our good fortune over our previous demanding and challenging, yet rewarding lifestyle; I'm convinced that I couldn't do it anymore. I've turned worthless (ask Mrs. Erc) when it comes to doing more than three or four productive things a day!

Use it or lose it and I've lost it ( don't go wacky on me boys, we're talkin' work, )

ERC, "work" is a four letter word so this post may make the MI famous censor lineup.

Speaking of worthless, I put the "W" in worthless, just ask my flying and golfing associates.

ansaa Member

Congratulations painedplatinum!

californian Platinum 37 Reviews

Good for you!  I have not done anything about the promotion.  I didn't like the one offered to me, so I just didn't bother.  Marriott didn't get any extra nights from me this time.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...