3 Replies Latest reply: Apr 8, 2014 6:56 AM by laurac RSS

Spirit to Serve Nomination: Rod in Grand Cayman

sandsunfun Silver
Currently Being Moderated

My husband and I had the pleasure of visiting the Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort on Seven Mile Beach.  We spent several afternoons under the umbrellas at the Sol Bar escaping the sun with refreshing drinks.  We would like to nominate Rod for his exceptional service.  We were amazed that he remembered and addressed us by our names after our first visit.  He also surprised us by remembering our drink preferences the next day (corona no lime and a mudslide without the vodka). Mostly, we really appreciated his attentive service, checking on us frequently and giving prompt service when needed.  He was both friendly and energetic; he made us feel very welcome.  He's one of those people that clearly enjoys his job. If you ever get there, stop by, sit at the bar and see for yourself.  You won't be disappointed.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands Marriott Hotels & Resorts Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort
Grand Cayman
  • Re: Spirit to Serve Nomination: Rod in Grand Cayman
    madmax Gold 7 Reviews

Great post sandsunfun. It is always nice to hesr of those that go love their job and go above and beyond. If I get to the Cayman Marriott I will certainly look him up.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

aje5837 Silver 1 Reviews

That is so nice to hear!  It's the little things that make a difference and leave a lasting impression. We loved the Marriott in Grand Cayman. Y

laurac Marriott Associate

Greetings, sandsunfun, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...