2 Replies Latest reply: Apr 2, 2014 9:05 PM by jakeal RSS

best category 4 hotels?

bgreen7676 Gold
Currently Being Moderated

any suggestions for using my two category 1-4 certificates?  preferably close to NYC so no air travel is necessary

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: best category 4 hotels?
    jmonter Gold 4 Reviews

Great Question? Sorry I don't have any suggestions for the NYC area, but it would be nice if members would suggest any good cat 1-4 hotels in other cities. There are some good cat 1-4 in the Los Angeles area. Torrance Marriott South Bay, very nice, walking distance to restaurants, bars, shops, close to Redondo Beach and Hermosa Beach. SpringHills Suites Los Angeles/LAX/Manhattan Beach, also very nice. Also the Courtyards in the Torrance area are nice.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: best category 4 hotels?
    jakeal Gold 15 Reviews

bgreen7676,

Welcome to the Marriott Rewards Insiders community.  Two properties that you may consider:

Westchester Hotels | Renaissance Westchester Hotel - this is currently a Category 5, but is scheduled to drop to a Category 4 on April 8

Parsippany, New Jersey, Hotel | Hanover Marriott Hotel in Parsippany, NJ

Feel free to continue posting questions and I encourage you to share travel insights you may have as well!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...