4 Replies Latest reply: Apr 4, 2014 9:47 AM by shoeman1000 RSS

Supremes Rule in Favor of Airlines

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Well it will take some Internet digging but there was a case decided this week in which a frequent flier challenged his treatment. A lower court upheld some of his claims, the Supreme Court ruled in favor of Delta Airlines. The petitioner, a Rabbi, was bounced from the FF program because the airline felt that he was a bother (my read) in that he complained about things.

The past is prolog my friends.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Supremes Rule in Favor of Airlines
    californian Platinum 37 Reviews

I read about that case and from what I read, he complained about pretty much everything.  It sounded like he was extreme.  If what I read earlier was true, I agree with siding with airline.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

shashack Platinum 4 Reviews

I agree with Californian.   This is a case of an individual abusing the process.   I think Delta took the right approach.

erc Platinum

Yeah, nothing to see here, move along folks. What caught our Insiders attention in the runup (see in the More Like This column Loyalty Program...Supreme Court) was how much stuff and goodies he got by being such a nudge before being, IMO, properly tossed out.

shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

I totally agree with everyone's comments that actually read the article.  Nothing there.  The Rabbi was a whiner and got what he deserved.  The article was prominently displayed in the papers I read. 

rock on!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...