1 Reply Latest reply: Apr 8, 2014 6:58 AM by laurac RSS

Spirit of Service Award Nomination

490da92wb Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I would like to nominate a very nice lady that works at the Front Desk at the Courtyard Fishkill ; located in Fishkill New York. The Marriott employee's name is Merleine. Merleine knows I like getting a USA Today newspaper and a Wall Street Journal in the morning. Since the hotel only receives a limited number of papers, she will have the papers slid under my door or she will hold them to the side for me. It is a simple thing ; but it really means a lot to me as I enjoy reading those newspapers while I am at dinner that evening. Merleine always wishes me a good morning. I always am happy to see her on the Monday mornings of my trip. Merleine is just a very nice lady and I am glad she works at this Marriott I stay in at least 6 or 7 times a year. She is fine ambassador for Marriot

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Spirit of Service Award Nomination
    laurac Marriott Associate
    Currently Being Moderated

Greetings, 490da92wb, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...