1 Reply Latest reply: Apr 3, 2014 9:48 AM by madmax RSS

Faster bonus deposit?

sjwoo Silver
Currently Being Moderated

As of yesterday, I met my $1000 spending requirement for my Signature Visa Rewards card.  I just talked to a rep and she told me that at the earliest, it would deposit on 4/24.  This is quite unfortunate, as I was hoping to use these points for an upcoming trip to Belgium.  Is there any way this can be expedited?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Faster bonus deposit?
    madmax Gold 7 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

Hi sjwoo and welcome to Insiders. Your best bet is to call the Platinum Customer Service number and ask. It doesn't hurt to ask and explain your circumstances. If you get a CS agent that is willing to work with you, I'm sure they will do whatever they can. Their hands may be tied though as their system may only recognize certain times of the month as times deposits can be made. Good luck and please continue to post here and let us know your travels. Hopefully you will find this to be a useful site for you as well.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...