4 Replies Latest reply: Apr 3, 2014 1:24 AM by tomd68 Branched from an earlier discussion. RSS

Recommendations in Savannah for family of 5

tomd68 Gold 7 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I'd love some tips on where to stay in Savannah for 5 people before we head out to Hilton Head.  We have a teenage boy, a teenage girl, and a mother-in-law which makes the trip fun, but complicates the sleeping arrangements.  I can't find a Marriott brand hotel that will accommodate 5 in one room.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Recommendations in Savannah for family of 5
    madmax Gold 7 Reviews

tomd68 have you looked to see if any Springhill Suites are in the area in which you want to stay? They have accommodations for 5 people in one room. There is one in Savannah but don't know if it is conveniently in the direction you are headed.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

tomd68 Gold 7 Reviews

I had forgotten about the sofa beds, but I'll look into it.  We were hoping to stay near the river, not out in Mid-Town or near the highway.  The Residence Inn is booked up already.  We'll have to look outside Marriott I guess.

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

I'm going to branch this off to it's own thread since it's such a specific topic (and help others looking for family trip advice). Thanks for the tip madmax!!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...