2 Replies Latest reply: Apr 22, 2008 12:59 PM by sportsmom RSS

Marriott Cypress Harbour - Florida

krs372 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I have booked 3 weeks holiday at the Marriott Cypress Harbour resort in Florida in July/August 2008. Can anyone give information about this resort facilities and things to do there.

Where, other than Disney & MGM, can i visit with two children aged 6 years and 18 months old? And of course, the shopping malls for my wife?

• Re: Marriott Cypress Harbour - Florida
    suzyq11 Silver
    We just spent a week at the Cypress Harbor 1st week of April. It was nice.  We had a 2 bedroom villa, and have 2 girls 8 and 2.  There are 3 pools, and it's right down the street from Sea World.  We did Magic Kingdom and all the girls wanted to do was go to the pool.. They even have a shallow mini pool for real little ones. Have a great time..

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Marriott Cypress Harbour - Florida
    sportsmom Silver
    Have owned at CH since 1995 but traded till we had the boys, now 9 & 7.  We eased them into the Orlando attractions gradually, as their ages allowed.  Started with 1/2 day at Magic Kingdom and added a diff park each visit.  Otherwise, we enjoyed the beautiful resort itself.  The kids were in the  pools morning, noon, & night.  I enjoyed strolling over to the marketplace for coffee & donuts with the early riser child then continuing our stroll across the lake - peaceful & relaxing.  The boys love the activities - boat rentals, ping pong, shuffleboard, playground, family bike rentals, and tie-dying shirts.  Sea World is only 3 mins away and offers a second day free.  Even if you only go back for a half day, it's a great way for the kids to see their favorite attractions just one more time and takes the rush out of the first day visit.  Welcome to CH and enjoy your family time.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...