2 Replies Latest reply: Mar 31, 2014 7:19 PM by iahflyr RSS

Scams

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

A letter came in the mail today with no return address claiming that I had won 2 round trip tickets on any airline plus a 2 nights at any of over 1000 Marriott hotels. The back states that Marriott is not part of the prizes, "but they are major suppliers."

Anyone else get this one?

Just wondering.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Scams
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

anadyr,

No but I had to order a new Marriott Visa today!

Someone in Italy tried to charge things there!  This was a result of my December trip!  Thank-you Visa for alerting me via "Fraud Alert"

Watch those cc statements!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Scams
      iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

I'm going to rush out now and get the mail, can't wait to see what I may have won in the mail.  I cannot stand getting anything in the mail telling me I've won something, right into File 13 it goes.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...