2 Replies Latest reply: Apr 2, 2014 3:09 PM by madmax RSS

Any airlines that convert miles to MR pts?

joeaubie Gold
Currently Being Moderated

Have some straggler points on airlines I no longer use.  Do any airlines allow conversion to MR points?   Thanks

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Any airlines that convert miles to MR pts?
    madmax Gold 7 Reviews

yes joeaubie, United now offers this option but it is the only airline that does as they have partnered with Marriott to give you Silver status with them. Here is a link that was posted a while back

Home

I hope this link posted correctly. I am not real good at this.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Any airlines that convert miles to MR pts?
    vaboywnder Alumni Steward Platinum 21 Reviews

joeaubie,

Some airlines give you the option of using points for Gift Cards.  Points.com is also a website which allows you to trade, exchange, or buy points from other members.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...