2 Replies Latest reply: Aug 29, 2008 1:06 AM by 2mvcsluvit RSS

Vacation Club Fairway Villas at Seaview

shipleywins Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Any observations on this property?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Vacation Club Fairway Villas at Seaview
    yankeefan Gold Platinum 1 Reviews
    This is a nice property - I'm an owner and the golf courses are pretty nice.  Like at any other Marriott Resort, you are treated you like royalty!  The Bay Course is on the water with views of Atlantic City.  The Sunday brunch is magnificent.  The villas were in good order and there is a Red Door Spa on the property, as well as a Faldo Golf Clinic.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Vacation Club Fairway Villas at Seaview
    2mvcsluvit Platinum 4 Reviews

This is a very nice property.  I own here as well.  My last visit was last year in August.  We had a great time.  As mentioned, the golf courses are very nice.  However, the Nick Faldo Institute left Fairway Villas at least a year ago.  It is now the John Jacobs/Shelby Futch Golf Academy.

There are lots of things to do in the area, obviously gambling in Atlantic City is a big one.  The location is in easy driving distance to Philadelphia.  We took a day trip there to see the historical sites.

Overall, great resort.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...