2 Replies Latest reply: Mar 25, 2014 5:42 PM by jerrycoin RSS

Paris Marriott Opera Ambassador Hotel contact information?

lwyatt04 Gold
Currently Being Moderated

Can anyone tell me where I can find an email address for Paris Marriott Opera Ambassador Hotel?  We are heading there in April for 2 weeks and I wanted to email ahead of time to see about a possible upgrade and also ask about a wine tour recommendation.  I looked all over their website and could not find one!  Thanks.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Paris, France
  • Re: Paris Marriott Opera Ambassador Hotel contact information?
    ansaa Member

Hello LWyatt04 -

You can email them at reservations.ambassador@parismarriottopera.com. The rest of their hotel information is below as well.

Paris Marriott Opera Ambassador Hotel

16 Boulevard Haussmann

Paris, 75009 France

Phone: 33 1 4483 4040

Fax: 33 1 4483 4057

Enjoy your trip!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Paris Marriott Opera Ambassador Hotel contact information?
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

LWyatt04,

Hope you enjoy your upcoming trip!

BTW, "Lady Coin" and I will be at Ren AdT, in early May and will try to make it by the Opera Amb. Hotel.  Would really like to see it!

If you have any questions about the area, please let us at MRI help with any information we can provide!

Welcome to MRI, and plan on having a wonderful time!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...