4 Replies Latest reply: Mar 27, 2014 5:37 AM by jerrycoin RSS

London "Helper"!

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Anyone that is planning on going to London may enjoy a very helpful guide!  This source has helped others and me over the years with "What's going on in London",  Shows, shopping, touring, and just plain "Information" has really been helpful!  The source:

Tess.Miller@LondonTimes.com

The April edition just came out and it is very informative.  It comes out once a month.  Information on Marriott properties can also be published in this monthly report.

Hope you enjoy, and have a wonderful trip!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
London, England
  • Re: London "Helper"!
    ansaa Member

Wow, what a great source to share with the Insiders jerrycoin! There has been a lot of London travel talk on the site recently. I am sure they will be very appreciative of this.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

ansaa,

I think it will help MRI get better "General Information" and then they can count on "The Marriott Concierges" to help with "Specific questions and needs"!

tommo781 Gold 8 Reviews

Hi Jerry!

I will freely admit to not being the most tech savvy person about, but when I click on the Tess Miller link, all I get is EMail.  What is the April edition you mention please?

I may live in the UK, and I do know London quite well, but I am always looking out for different stuff to do, new things open etc etc, so I would be very interested.

BTW everyone, there are several UK MRIs about the boards who know about London.  Please feel free to ask me anything you want to know, as well as concierges.  If I can't answer your question, I can only say "sorry, I don't know."  But you won't know unless you ask.

BTW2 - Jerrycoin must know more about London than any other MRI.

tommo781,

Thanks for your wonderful comments!  BTW, I am sure that there are plenty of MRI and others that "Know London way better than me".  I have so many places in London that I have not been, but I really do enjoy the wonderful city.

Likewise, the Tess Miller site, may be different in The UK?  I don't know, but it is pretty informative from the US?

tommo, please keep these posts coming, and hopefully, fellow MRI will get a chance to visit, and share experiences in person at some time in the future!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...