0 Replies Latest reply: Apr 2, 2010 11:36 AM by wherenextboy RSS

wherenextboy

wherenextboy Silver
Currently Being Moderated
 If you have not been you must try and make the time. This poor yet beautiful country is filled with lots of great places to see if you like the outdoors and you will not be disapointed. I recently was out there and took a tour to the Volcan Arenal, while an all day trip starting at 7:00am and ending close to midnight it was an experience that will stay with me forever and would do it again in a heart beat. You take a long ride with a guide that will tell you about the Country and everything they are going though (did you know it is the only Country not to have an Army to protect it?) You go fo a two hour trail hike throught the Rainforest, have lunch at a local dive and then drive further inland stopping along the way to see Houling Monkeys in the trees by the roadside. There is an amazing site of a man made lake for water preservation that is just amazing. When you least expect it and if you are lucky enough as I was you will be amazed once the Volcano is in front of you and see it in all of it's glory. This volcano is the second most active in all of Central America and has on average one eruption every thirty minutes. At the basee of the volcano when you arrive you pull up to a hotel and spa that has thermal pools and the grounds are breath taking. After dinner you drive to the side of the volcano that is erupting and you see all the lava spilling over the sides and it is an amazing site. This is just one example of what this incredibke place has to offer. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...