5 Replies Latest reply: Mar 26, 2014 10:02 AM by bejacob Branched from an earlier discussion. RSS

How do I add a link within my post

californian Platinum 37 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

How did you add the link?  I have tried to cut and paste and have not been able to add one for quite a while.  NathalieF

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: How do I add a link within my post
    bejacob Platinum 38 Reviews

californian, there is a hyperlink button (see below) next to the smiley face on each message.

link.GIF

You should be able to use it to include a link. I prefer cutting and pasting, but depending on which browser I am using, that doesn't always work (not exactly sure why).

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

foxglove Silver 3 Reviews

bejacob It's not too late to go into teaching -- you'd be good at it.

bejacob Platinum 38 Reviews

I've been told that before, foxglove.

foxglove Silver 3 Reviews

Education's loss is [whatever it is you do when not collecting counties]'s gain.   But that's cool -- we Insiders wouldn't have access to your travel knowledge if you were stuck in a classroom.

californian Platinum 37 Reviews

Got it.  Thanks. 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...