3 Replies Latest reply: Jul 1, 2014 2:30 AM by john_thai RSS

Business Travel

nddirtdog Member
Currently Being Moderated

Does Marriott offer discounts for Business Travel?  I will be traveling weekly for work.

thanks

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Business Travel
    boldie24 Platinum 1 Reviews

Not that I know of.  Depending on who you work for, the company may have a negotiated rate.  Also, AAA discounts apply for members.  If you are going to be going to the same place, I have found you can negotiate even better rates for you and/or coworkers than the negotiated corporate rate.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

ansaa Member

Hello nddirtdog,

We spoke to our team and they would be happy to speak with you about the possibility of establishing corporate negotiated rates at specific Marriott hotels in your high volume markets.  If you would like to explore the option of corporate pricing on behalf of your company, please contact the Marriott Business Travel Center at 1-800-442-3659 (toll-free in the United States and Canada) or via e-mail at BusinessTravelCenter@marriott.com.

Hope this helps!

john_thai Platinum 8 Reviews

Actually it's just the opposite. Rates are higher if you're not staying a weekend day. They know business travellers arrive Sun or Mon and leave on Fri. Giving a discount if you stay on SAT is done to entice non-business travllers.

Having said that, I travel a ton for business but always to the same place. So I was able to negotiate a much better rate based on 150 nights a year or so.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...