2 Replies Latest reply: Mar 19, 2014 12:26 AM by anadyr RSS

Free breakfasts in NYC and BOS?

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Has anyone stayed over a weekend at Marriott Marquis in NYC or the Copley Place Marriott in Boston? Reason I ask is that I see that both hotels have opted out of the free breakfast for Platinums.  Anyone have any luck getting fed on the weekend?

Please let me know I leave in a few weeks.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Boston, Massachusetts, USA Marriott Hotels & Resorts Boston Marriott Copley Place
New York City, New York, USA
  • Re: Free breakfasts in NYC and BOS?
    rinny54 Platinum 1 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

I was just @ the Marriott Marquis in NYC last month over the weekend.  No CL over the weekend. We took some muffins on Friday AM for Saturday & then ate out for Sunday Brunch.  It worked out fine.  We did get 1000 bonus points/day for no CL on the weekend.  As for Boston, I have never stayed there as I live near Boston. (When we stay in town, we usually stay @ the Marriott Custom House.) But there are plenty of restaurants nearby. Of course, eating in their restaurant is an option if they give free certificates for breakfast. Good luck!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...