6 Replies Latest reply: Mar 18, 2014 1:02 PM by anadyr RSS

New Airport Screening Tool

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Being used at Ben Gurion Airport in Israel and seems to be working.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Israel
  • Re: New Airport Screening Tool
    californian Platinum 37 Reviews

Sounds like a good tool.  I wonder when we will get this in the US!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

I wonder too, but doubt that it will be soon,

madmax Gold 7 Reviews

I love the fact that it was manufactured here in the US but rolls out in Israel first...go figure.

And like you said, it will be ions before it is used here.

Well Israel is very very serious about aviation safety, adn I suppose we think we are, as opposed to know we are.

madmax Gold 7 Reviews

apparently since we are more willing to sell to the highest bidder than to implement it right here in the US where it could be of great benefit.

True

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...