6 Replies Latest reply: Mar 17, 2014 5:34 PM by anadyr RSS

Airlines Fees all in a  row

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Here they are, compiled by a good guy with plenty of patience, that is for sure.

Of course, the fees change almost daily so check back with him to see what is up.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
  • Re: Airlines Fees all in a  row
    jerryl Platinum 2 Reviews

neat and notice only Southwest is the outlier charging for only a few things extra which keeps a portion of flying public very loyal. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Yes and their CEO is floating a few trial ideas to start charging for bags in the future.

profchiara Alumni Steward Silver 3 Reviews

It's useful, but doesn't take into account high-elite flyers.  I don't have to pay any change fees for cancellations of FF tickets on Delta and all taxes are refunded (as long as it isn't made within 72 hours of the flight).  I've changed my flight for this week four times! (But now I can't after today, not that I was planning to ) I also have free skypriority boarding, free checked bags, etc.

Many of us are not among the elites, sadly, though some of used to be,  For the masses, the petit bourgeois,, as it were, we face these fees all the time.

ansaa Member

anadyr, another great article! This is a very helpful side-by-side comparison of all "extra" airline fees.

Thanks ansaa

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...