2 Replies Latest reply: Mar 15, 2014 7:43 PM by californian RSS

Travel Packages--USAirways Bonus gone?

fannimj Gold
Currently Being Moderated

With the recent American/USAirways merger, I am assuming last year's promotion for 50% bonus on airline mileage transfer from hotel points is a thing of the past? American does not appear to be a Marriott partner, therefore, that terrific bonus is obsolete, unless anyone has heard otherwise.

I loved taking advantage of this bonus promotion, but the only airline partner I see with a small bonus is United (offering a small percentage bonus, but nothing near 50%).  Neither Marriott nor USAirways expressed knowledge of any plans to resurrect last year's bonus offer.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Travel Packages--USAirways Bonus gone?
    fannimj Gold

Allow a self correction, if you will:  American is a Marriott partner, according to the travel package section of Marriott's website.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Travel Packages--USAirways Bonus gone?
    californian Platinum 37 Reviews

I have not seen the offer.  It would be nice to be able to take advantage of it again.  From what I have seen, the lesser of what has been offered by the 2 airlines seems to be what is kept.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...