3 Replies Latest reply: Mar 21, 2014 3:35 PM by NathalieF RSS

Do meetings count toward the MegaBonus promotion?

jammallnyte Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I am currently enrolled in the following promotion and wasn't sure it meetings held would apply to the bonus are is it just hotel room nights.  Could some one advise me and if it does how would I see the activity?

Feel the love: Earn up to 40,000 bonus points with Marriott Rewards® MegaBonus®

See Details

There’s plenty to love about Marriott Rewards, from exclusive benefits to 250+ rewarding opportunities. Now, with MegaBonus, there’s even more.

To earn up to 40,000 bonus points:

• Register by March 31, 2014
  • Stay between February 1 and April 30, 2014
  • Earn 25,000 bonus points after 15 paid nights plus an additional 15,000 after 20 paid nights, up to 40,000 points

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Do meetings count toward the MegaBonus promotion?
    NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Hi jammallnyte, meetings won't count towards a megabonus promotion. However you might be better off with our Rewarding Events

You'll receive:

• Maximum rewards of 50,000 points (3 points per $1 USD) or 15,000 miles (1 mile per $1 USD) with one qualifying event
    • Points for each room night, regardless if you or your guest is paying for it
    • 10 Elite Nights when you book 10+ guest rooms for at least one night
    • Instant Silver Elite status or Elite Night credit towards your next level up

Working with a colleague? You can split your earnings – up to 50,000 points – if you’re both Rewards members.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jammallnyte Platinum

How do I sign up?

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

The Rewarding Events program is different than MegaBonus in that it's not a promotion so there's no registration required.

You can earn up to 50,000 points per qualified event and the event coordinator will actually post those points to your account.

Here are Rewarding Events - FAQs

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...