2 Replies Latest reply: Oct 23, 2008 5:04 PM by univtravel RSS

Is Club 91 worth it?

paulb81 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I'm staying at the JW Marriott Cancun next week and have a standard room at present.  Was thinking of upgrading to Club 91.  Is it worth the extra money/points?

I have heard differing opinions from various people - some say it is worth it, some say it isn't.  Does anyone have any opinion on this?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Is Club 91 worth it?
    tracylm Silver

I think it is absolutely worth it to do club 91; the food is amazing,

the staff is the best and open bar in the eve. can't be beat!! it will make up the cost difference in the amenities that enjoy!! 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Is Club 91 worth it?
    univtravel Gold
    As a marriott gold or platnium member is the Club 91 viewed as a lounge like other JW's or is it different?

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...