5 Replies Latest reply: Mar 11, 2014 7:21 PM by parcaae RSS

Stayed but got no points

parcaae Silver 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Hi I stayed at the Marriott Courtyard in Albuquerque last month, but I still have not points on my account.  IS this normal that sometimes you get points and sometimes you don't  But I am not sure I got my rewards card before I checked in.  I thought I did, but now I am not to sure. I might have not linked the rewards card to the hotel stay.  Is there away to add that on?  Any suggestions on what to do?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Stayed but got no points
    brightlybob Platinum 10 Reviews

Hello again!

Missing stays are alas a fairly common experience at Marriott. Start off by using the online missing stay request form online or ring the elite line.

Legitimate issues include simply not quoting your MR# when booking or booking via an agent such as Expedia.

essentially if you book via the marriott website on any rate except the marriott employee rate you should receive points but if you do a search of this site you'll see it's not rare for them to go missing, though MR is very good at posting them once the issue is reported...

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

parcaae Silver 1 Reviews

Thank you I will get on that ASAP

ansaa Member

Hello parcaae,

Welcome to Marriott Rewards Insiders! It can often take a few days to show up on your online account. However, as brightlybob pointed out, you should fill out the missing stay request: https://www.marriott.com/rewards/myAccount/missingStayRequest.mi.

Hope this helps!

FredSHomeNet Platinum 10 Reviews

parcaae

Marriott rewards asks that you wait 10 days before filling out a missing report and then way 10 days after you fill out a missing report and submit it before contacting again. My experience has been that most of the time the stay is viewable online within 3 business days of the stay.

parcaae Silver 1 Reviews

Yeah I stayed in New Mexico first part of February, So I filed the other day.  Thanks for the info!!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...