3 Replies Latest reply: Mar 10, 2014 2:44 AM by parcaae RSS

34A VISA FREE NIGHT CATEGORY 4

parcaae Silver 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

How do you redeem you Visa Free Night rewards?  I clicked on the redeem rewards, and it comes up saying 15,000 points or cost 112.00.  How do I use these?  Thanks

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: 34A VISA FREE NIGHT CATEGORY 4
    jakeal Gold 15 Reviews

parcaae,

You will be given the option to redeem any certificates you have on-file once you advance to the payment page.  Once you identify the hotel you want to book and click "View Rates", you will then see a tab near the top of the page that says, "Redeem Points".  You then proceed by clicking Continue.  At this point the next page below your contact information you should see the option to "Attach e-certificate(s) for your reservation."

Hope this is helpful.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

parcaae Silver 1 Reviews

Thank you so much.  I will look into it shortly

parcaae Silver 1 Reviews

Well I just looked into this, and apparently you cannot use this certificate online, you have to call the reservation desk to get the certificate applied.  FYI for anyone out there who has the same question.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...