1 Reply Latest reply: Mar 9, 2014 10:14 PM by FredSHomeNet RSS

Dumb Question

parcaae Silver 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I am figuring out the website slowly, but where can you find the category of hotel without having to click fifteen different places to get to the actual webpage.  I go to find a hotel and it lists a number of them, but I don't want to have to filter each time and resubmit everything, Can't you just click on the rates and it will tell you up on top what category the hotel is?  I want a quick way to look at them, let me know.  Thanks

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Dumb Question
    FredSHomeNet Platinum 10 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

parcaae

Definitely not a dumb question! I spend hours on the Marriott site looking for the best rates, and think it would be a great idea to see the category of hotel on the initial search list that comes up with the specified search criteria.The only time I see the category come up in a search is when looking to redeem rewards points. I noticed, at least in Chrome browser, that the category filter only allows 1 category to be selected at a time. This may just be a technical issue when using Chrome, not sure. It seems to me that the Marriott search site is designed so that all the brands have an opportunity for exposure. I am particularly interest in category when I am redeeming free night certificates.

I went to the link that joshm recommended above and picked up some good information on categories as well.

It really just takes time to figure out how to use the Marriott site to you liking .

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...