6 Replies Latest reply: Mar 9, 2014 4:42 PM by parcaae RSS

whirlpools in room

parcaae Silver 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Is there a easy way to find out if a hotel has a whirlpool in the room without having to go into every hotel and look at every room available?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: whirlpools in room
    jack613 Silver

i am a huge fan of having a whirpool in my room,but unfortunately without looking at the types of rooms each individual property has there is no quick way that i am aware of to know whether that specific hotel has rooms with a jacuzzi/whirpool.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

parcaae Silver 1 Reviews

Thank you, Jack613, I did not think there was a way, but I am new to all this.  I have been a bit confused by the Marriott website and have actually been in contact with the web designers. 

FredSHomeNet Platinum 10 Reviews

parcaae

Unfortunately, I do not believe there is a way on the Marriott site, however, if you go to Trip Advisor you can do a search with the jacuzzi amenity. Another way to do the search is to type in the area you are going ie, Tampa, Fl hotels with jacuzzi. Trip Advisor up very frequently in a top ranking. Then I go to the link and scroll through the list to find a Marriott brand hotel. Not sure to what extent all of the Marriott branded hotels show up on Trip Advisor. I am a loyal Marriott customer so it is the only hotel brand I stay at.

FredSHomeNet Platinum 10 Reviews

parcaae

I should clarify on my comment that you can do a search in a search engine (I use google) ie, Tampa Fl hotels with jacuzzi...

marriottmemberfromla Platinum 51 Reviews

Good luck. I don't believe there is an easy way. I think they have whirlpools in the JW Marriott Las Vegas.

parcaae Silver 1 Reviews

Marriottmemberfromla Good to know.  They also have them in Reno Sparks and in Modesto California Fairfield Inn

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...