4 Replies Latest reply: Mar 12, 2014 5:56 PM by iahflyr RSS

March 2014 Point Savers

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Just found the March 2014 point savers on Loyalty Lobby:

Marriott Rewards PointSavers March 2014 Update | LoyaltyLobby

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: March 2014 Point Savers
    jakeal Gold 15 Reviews

Thanks for finding this list and sharing IAHFLYR

Some good properties for summer vacations.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

ansaa Member

Thank you for sharing with the Insiders, IAHFLYR!

erc Platinum

As we move closer and closer to the Badfinger style of rewards benefits ("If you want it here it is; come and get it") I'm glad we have Insiders that continue to share (and it is always better to post rather than assume everyone knows).

http://www.rewards-insiders.marriott.com/docs/DOC-1701  Andy did post, but as we have all observed, these things flash across the sky like a meteor (I know, I know - always look for goodies in the Community Help and Support, or is it The Community Manager's Blog, or perhaps the Marriott News Alert or the... ok, you get my point).

Thanks IAHFLYR

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

Every now and then I pull out something useful to others, not too often so be alert as you never know when that could happen.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...