1 Reply Latest reply: Mar 13, 2014 7:16 AM by laurac RSS

Emily made my daughter's 25th birthday celebration special!

mgoes2 Alumni Steward Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

It's nice to be able to note when somethings being done above and beyond the expected.  Emily N., the front desk supervisor at the Renaissance Downtown Chicago Hotel had reviewed my notes on my reservation about us celebrating my daughter's 25th birthday...I was hoping for a nice room and needing 2 beds.  But not only did we get the Platinum room upgrade to the concierge level with 2 queen beds as I wished, but Emily surprised my daughter on her birthday with a lovely bottle of champagne!

It was a nice surprise that made me glad to have my loyalty with Marriott and will bring me back to this hotel again.

I would also like to note an overall atmosphere of friendliness and helpfulness of the staff at this property.  While overall Marriott does a good job training staff, I felt a warmness at this hotel that was impressive.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Chicago, IL, USA
  • Re: Emily made my daughter's 25th birthday celebration special!
    laurac Marriott Associate
    Currently Being Moderated

Greetings, mgoes2, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...