5 Replies Latest reply: Aug 15, 2014 9:16 AM by sg1974 RSS

Pay for reviews?

sg1974 Gold
Currently Being Moderated

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
London, England
  • Re: Pay for reviews?
    erc Platinum

sg1974

The Crowne Plaza in London - Ealing can be tested. It's rate was 80 GBP. If you did what they said was 45 minutes of questionnaires, the rate was rebated back to 30 GBP. If this catches on, I to the joy of Insiders everywhere, will take my keyboard to Trivago (although a slice of anadyr's royalties and a fast car ride with Andy could persuade me to stay ).

When they add DC properties, fill out the forms, come stateside, and I'll buy you the beers I owe you for those terrific money saving ideas you gave me for my London trip.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

sg1974 Gold

gee that hotel isn't far from me. i could be in the money!

erc Platinum

Ok, we're even then .  Have a good weekend my transoceanic friend.

fschumpert Platinum 22 Reviews

sg1974 -don't know about you, but I'm getting tired of Trivago TV ads; they must have a tremendous ad budget! Guess they're trying to break into the Expedia, Hotels, etc. bonanza for travel assistance. Quite frankly, I prefer to do my own travel scheduling, using favored airline, hotel, car rental accounts, taking advantage occasionally of seasonal promotions, and signing up for emails regarding "last minute" discount offers, such as:

Marriott Hotels

sg1974 Gold

I am like you i prefer to organise all the details of my trips.

I have never used this company, but I have noticed there has been plenty of adverts from them of late.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...