6 Replies Latest reply: Mar 4, 2014 2:09 PM by anadyr RSS

Marriott.com login issues today

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Anyone else see that the Marriott web page will not accept them?  Before anyone comments (Shoeman) that I am the only one who deserves to be shut out after my Fairmont post, the page would not load but it worked for MRI.

communitymanager. any suggestions or information?

Here's a screenshot

Mozilla Firefox 342014 91037 AM.bmp.jpg

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Marriott.com login issues today
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

anadyr,

That's a "New one on me"!

Never saw that one before.  Good luck on getting an answer from CM.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

I'm pretty sure you have been given a 24 hour suspension based upon your Fairmont post!!

Were those metric hours? If so I have a few more to go.

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Not that I'm aware of but I will check with the team anyway. Do you recall if you saw this error when signed in with your email address or Rewards number? That may help.

But it looks like you got things in order since you're posting? Or were you not able to access your Rewards account?

The rewards account is the broken link for now and I have always used my email not the MR # for login--worked fine in the past. I am trying it on Firefox 28. beta release on both my WIndows 7 Pro and Windows 8.1 Ultimate machines: same screen result.

Andy it is now back up and working--but the day is not yet over

communitymanager wrote:

Not that I'm aware of but I will check with the team anyway. Do you recall if you saw this error when signed in with your email address or Rewards number? That may help.

But it looks like you got things in order since you're posting? Or were you not able to access your Rewards account?

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...