15 Replies Latest reply: Mar 13, 2014 8:06 AM by jerrycoin RSS

Teddi J, "Makes London County Hall Marriott, A Pleasure"!

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

There are a lot of places to stay in London, a lot of good Marriott properties as well.  One reason over the years I have chosen County Hall is the staff.  No One could be more pleasant to work with than Teddi J!

For that reason another MRI contributor compared notes last week and decided to "Co-Vote" for Teddi J. a "Spirit to Serve Award Nomination"!

zukracer, another regular to CH, and I share in this well deserved "Nomination"!

Teddi, is a "Hands on "Senior Guest Relations Manager" and does exactly as her title states.  She is always friendly, helpful and most of all professional.  She sets "A high bar" for those who work with her!

I would also like to say she has been supportive of other MRI "Get togethers" at CH as well.  Other MRI members like Arkwright, chrisf, and sg1974 have enjoyed the "Hospitality" of CH with Teddi's help!

Just a word of thanks to Teddi J!  From all of us who you have helped over the years.

I know others of you have met her, and if you can comment on her wonderful service and professionalism, please share with all of us!

IMG_3215.JPG

Teddi (Left), with Anna, at The front desk at CH, greeting guests and helping them check-in!

Wonderful place, wonderful staff, again, Thank-you Teddi!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
London, United Kingdom Marriott Hotels & Resorts London Marriott Hotel County Hall
  • Re: Teddi J, "Makes London County Hall Marriott, A Pleasure"!
    iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

Bravo Teddi, it is associates as Teddi that really bring out what the true meaning is of hospitality and customer service.  A great nomination jerrycoin and zukracer

Mr. Coin, is Teddi your Doctor as well when in London?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

IAHFLYR,

She does not have her "Doctor's" Degree yet, but I am sure she is working on it!  Now these two have advanced "Medical Degrees"!

IMG_3800.JPG

Kate, who knows how to apply her "Medical talents" to the likes of sg1974, chrisf and myself!

Or her "Medical" partner!

IMG_3811.JPG

Oliver, is an "Up and Coming Intern" that will probably turn down his bright future as a "Medical" professional to pursue a career in "Hospitality"!  A truly nice young man!

IAHFLYR, the "Medical" staff at CH are "Calling" for people that need a "Dose" of support!

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

That is some funny stuff Jerry......well done as usual.  Interns are always happy to provide support for those in need of a special dose, glad to see Oliver is following the orders of Kate quite well.

In fact I'm headed to the pharmacy later today to refill a prescription for clear liquids as well as a need for some 2BC!

IAHFLYR,

It is so cold (5 FH), that there is a run on the pharmacy for "Anti Freeze" also know as medicine.  If you take a "Dose", you can go out and "Breath on your windshield, it will melt the ice"!

Take care and good shopping!

zukracer Alumni Steward Platinum 4 Reviews

Couldn't have said it better Jerry!  Teddy has made my trip to the CH very nice.  She understands and "gets it" for how to treat her customers.  I have never felt so valued as a customer as when interacting with her and her staff.  As you say Jerry, its this reason I picked the CH this past trip and why I will continue to do so on future trips to London when its available.

And isn't Oliver the "physician assistant" that was working the evening we visited the lounge?  The young Aussie guy?

Zukracer,

Yes, that is the same "Oliver"!

He rapidly developed his "Professional Skills" during the week!

Very nice young man who "Compliments" the fine staff very well!

shashack Platinum 4 Reviews

Jerryc,

We will have our first stay at County Hall this June and while I will miss staying current on my beloved Cardinals, your post has us excited as can be for the service and facilities at CH. 

Thanks as as always for sharing your experiences and pics!

shashack,

Let me know if I can help with any of the "Trip details"!

BTW, I think you should be able to follow the "Redbirds" if you go to:

kmox.com

On your laptop!  Or they may have the games on their actual web site, good luck!

Lastly, I would email Teddi or Nic in advance and have them help you with any "Travel Arrangements"!  That would include:

Picking you up at the airport (It will cost you, but no more than a taxi), so that when you "Clear customs" you will see you name as you exit, and a driver will take you directly to the hotel.  You can charge this to your room as well!

Suggesting dining, touring, and other items of interest, no matter what your budget!

A couple of other things:

Expect to wait for your room if you arrive prior to 2 PM.  You may be able to request an earlier room, but it may not be as nice if you are patient.  You can relax in the CL, or take a walk around the area.  It's a "Stunning" area!

Please review previous posts and let us at MRI answer any travel questions.  I almost forgot to let you know the rooms do have "US" electrical outlets, so you will not need a "Converter" at this hotel!

Don't forget your umbrella, hope you don't need it, but you might!

You will have a wonderful time!

danielleirene Platinum 1 Reviews

Wow, I am very excited to read such stellar reviews. I will be traveling to London and Scotland this May/June to celebrate my 30th birthday. I was undecided which property to select but all of the wonderful comments on the CH staff has made my decision.

Thank you for sharing! I will add my experience after my stay.

danielleirene,

Hope you can fill us all in about your trip, especially to Scotland, (Never Been)!

CH is a "Stately" place, reminds one of "Wayne Manor", not for everyone, but if you like places that are "Traditional" you will enjoy your stay at CH!

danielleirene Platinum 1 Reviews

Hello Jerry, I certainly will! I promise to capture many photos so you can feel as though you have been yourself!

CH sounds just perfect! Oh how fun it would be to visit one of the estates used in the films like Knebworth House.

danielleirene,

You are in for a great time!

The staff and location will make it memorable for you.  Make sure you introduce yourself as an MRI, and seek the advice of the staff on dining, touring, etc.  You will find it will add a lot to your trip. 

Make sure you have time to relax in the CL and do visit the many "Walkable" places nearby!

Will look forward to your photo's and comments!

laurac Marriott Associate

Greetings, jerrycoin,

On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

Thank-you Laurac, and thank the fine staff at County Hall for their professionalism and dedication to Marriott customers.  Especially, Teddi's "Spirit to Serve"!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...