4 Replies Latest reply: Mar 4, 2014 9:00 AM by anadyr RSS

Benefits for 2014

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I just got my list of (actually increased) benefits for the new year from the Fairmont Hotels President's Club.

Even the basic "Club" membership provides exceptional (IMHO) things. Highest level (mine) provides two guaranteed suite upgrades per year.  Additionally Club members can use BMW custom bikes (don't laugh--they are more than the two wheelers we're all used to) with no fees at certain properties.

So, there is at least one company that is not revising their benefits downward for 2014.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Benefits for 2014
    shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

Congrats Anadyr!  I'm sure you will now be staying at their properties much more more often now.  let us know how that works out for you.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

By contract with them I am not at liberty to discuss my rewards.  Needless to say that Bike made my day!

pingreeman Platinum 1 Reviews

OUCH - "two guaranteed suite upgrades per year"

For sure ouch and wow at the same time. Notice that Internet is free to all who are President's Club members?  Ouch squared.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...