3 Replies Latest reply: Mar 3, 2014 1:26 PM by ansaa RSS

using Marriott points

jbe12345 Member
Currently Being Moderated

I'm a Marriott Member and I was wondering if book hotel with points stay can my sister use it without me being there? How does that work?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: using Marriott points
    jakeal Gold 15 Reviews

Welcome to Marriott Rewards Insiders (MRI) jbe12345,

I think you will find this thread (Re: Using points for family/friends) helpful in answering your question.

Please continue posting questions and travel insights.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jbe12345 Member

thank you.  very helpful!

ansaa Member

Welcome to Marriott Rewards Insiders jbe12345.

The thread jakeal provided is a great reference to use. We are looking forward to discussions and travel tips on the site!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...