8 Replies Latest reply: Mar 4, 2014 12:50 PM by fschumpert RSS

Have a question

lynng Member
Currently Being Moderated

This may not be the right forum, but I can't seem to locate the "ask for help" one.....

Is it possible to transfer my points to another member (my fiancee,, who has more and will be using them to redeem for a travel night for us soon)??

Thank you!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Have a question
    jakeal Gold 15 Reviews

Hello lynng and welcome to Marriott Rewards Insiders (MRI),

From the Marriott website: "You can transfer your points to your legal spouse or domestic partner at time of reward redemption provided he or she is also a Marriott Rewards member."

More information can be found here: Buy Points | Gift Points | Transfer Points | Donate Points

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

madmax Gold 7 Reviews

welcome to the site lynng. From the Marriott website:

Transfer Points

You can transfer your points to your legal spouse or domestic partner at time of reward redemption provided he or she is also a Marriott Rewards member.

To transfer points, please contact Marriott Rewards Customer Support at 1-801-468-4000.

Other limits apply, see Terms & Conditions

Hope this helps

lynng Member

Thank you so much - very quick response.  We will do so, then.  Thanks!

ansaa Member

Hello lynng,

Welcome to the Marriott Rewards Insiders family! I am happy to see you have already 'met' two of our experts on the site. jakeal and madmax are correct please contact the support line to help assist you with the transfer.

We are excited to have you here .

madmax Gold 7 Reviews

oops sorry lynng just saw where jakeal had replied already so sorry about the redundancy.

erc Platinum

Good stuff jakeal and madmax and thanks lynng for acknowledging the help (you'd be surprised how many ask and drop off the face of the earth). This is a good model for the Getting Started Guide merb (with an impressive turnaround time).

jakeal Gold 15 Reviews

lynng,

If you need suggestions for sites / restaurants where you are going feel free to post on the site.  I am sure you will end up with many great recommendations. 

We would also love to hear about your trip once you return. 

fschumpert Platinum 22 Reviews

You can also book Marriott reward nights at a particular location, but I've found this best handled by calling Marriott directly instead of via internet. For instance, I just gave one of my grandson's honeymoon trip to Virgin Islands, but since he does not have Marriott card, I booked the reservation myself, but gave agent my grandson's name, and Marriott emailed confirmation to me, which I forwarded to my grandson.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...