22 Replies Latest reply: Mar 4, 2014 8:44 AM by anadyr RSS

Napa Valley Suite Life

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

DSCN0038.JPGHow 'Suite' it is (upgraded of course), and I deserve it!!!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Napa, California, USA
  • Re: Napa Valley Suite Life
    marriottmemberfromla Platinum 51 Reviews

I haven't stayed at this property yet but maybe one of these days.  Is this the property that had the spelling errors in the concierge email?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

No it was not, another I stayed at last week.

Fantastic Suite offered w/o asking, concierge lounge open 7 days, two attendants morning and night, free wine tasting (Grgich Hills one of Napa's Best and Consentino Wines both excellent--pouring a 45$ a bottle Meritage last evening), Manager commented to me at checkin, "rather than just thank you for being a Lifetime Platinum Elite member, let me thank you for being loyal to Marriott through thick and thin; if it weren't for folks like you, I would have been out of a job during the recession."  Five Stars all around here!!!

Asked to buy a Sunday paper and got  both the NYT (six dollars) and SF Chronicle (five dollars) on the house! The Spa is comped for Platinum Members, normally $25 a day per person.

Dinner at the lounge (we grazed before heading to dinner at a local pasta place) seemed very good and not the typical, pickled beets for example in great number!

one spelling error sorry!!!!

marriottmemberfromla Platinum 51 Reviews

As mentioned in the other thread, spelling errors don't really bother me...especially in an informal forum such of this. Maybe others will notice though. Good luck.

I post with an iPad so I probably have a lot of punctuation errors.

erc Platinum

Wow, that GM is a gem and perhaps our "Lone Voice" (sadly) out in the field of ops and not HQ

http://www.rewards-insiders.marriott.com/thread/15963

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

anadyr,

Way to go!

That sounds like a wonderful place!

Grgich Hills is a wonderful wine!

Stay on a roll!

Thanks Jerry

rinny54 Platinum 1 Reviews

Am I missing something?  What is the name of this hotel you stayed at in Napa Valley?

Marriott Napa Valley Hotel and Spa

PS-the hotel was a former Holiday Inn, then Sheraton, then completely remade a Marriott, now franchised and still a Marriott managed by Sage, I think if memory serves.

rinny54 Platinum 1 Reviews

Thanks for the info, anadyr. We may be heading that way this Fall.

Great place to stay, especially room 1160, then Estate Suite.

FredSHomeNet Platinum 10 Reviews

anadyr

I just watched an Aerial America episode "California" on Netflix recently. I very much would like to get to Napa Valley. Congrats on the upgrade.

It is a great place to visit, both here and Sonoma too. This hotel is very accommodating.

shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

anadyr

way to go!!  did you drop my name to score this suite??

Pingreeman beat you to it, sorry

Thanks Merb

jakeal Gold 15 Reviews

anadyr,

Enjoy your stay.  Napa / Sonoma / San Fran are on my list for the next 6 months.

go for it

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

Congrats on getting what you deserve.  Sounds like a fantastic stay and even better with Grgich Hills.  Looked at staying there a while back, but cannot remember why we didn't....hmmm!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...