4 Replies Latest reply: Feb 28, 2014 1:40 PM by ansaa RSS

Need walk in tub

travelboy Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I am traveling in illinois and Wisconsin next month and need a walk in tub.

Do any of the marriott properties offer this?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Need walk in tub
    shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

Hello Travelboy

I have stayed at any number of Marriott  properties over the years and I do  not recall ever having seen a walk in tub.  However, I believe this is a question for Marriott Corporate to answer.  I suggest that you call 1800.Marriott and inquire about your special need.

good luck, and let us know what you learn.

shoeman

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

I'm like you!

Check directly with potential hotel to determine "Tub or No Tub"!

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Normally the special needs rooms have a roll in shower, one with a seat at times. but I have never seen a walk in tub at any Marriott property.

ansaa Member

Hi travelboy,

We took a deeper look into this for you. While this is a great question, unfortunately there is no way for the team to search for a hotel based on this amenity request. The other posts on this thread are pretty spot-on! We too recommend that you give Marriott a call at 800-228-9290. The agents are happy to help you narrow down the cities and brands which may fit your needs best.

Hope this helps!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...