2 Replies Latest reply: Mar 1, 2014 8:55 AM by tommo781 RSS

Are Rewards Insiders Posted At Weekends?

tommo781 Gold 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I am probably being stupid.  I don't know if Rewards Insiders is up and running over the weekend.  I can see no activity posted today at all.  So I am starting this to see if it comes up on Insiders. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Are Rewards Insiders Posted At Weekends?
    jakeal Gold 15 Reviews

Tommo781,

Insiders is in fact alive and well 24/7 (except when there is scheduled downtime to update the site).  I just replied to another thread so you should see this reply and my other recent reply in the activity feed.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Are Rewards Insiders Posted At Weekends?
      tommo781 Gold 8 Reviews

Thanks Jakeal. I guess it may because I am in the UK, and most people aer in the US, so the time difference comes into play!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...