2 Replies Latest reply: Feb 28, 2014 4:24 PM by anadyr RSS

Hot Shoppes Hyattsville MD

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Here's a photo blast from the past for all you DC Denizens:  I mean you, if you are one of those who know where P Street Beach is, who regularly headlined at the Shoreham, where the glass enclosed broadcast center is, and the location of the "Rock Creek Roller Coaster."

Hyattsville, late 1940s, hard by route 1, the Hot Shoppes, home of the Mighty Mo Burger and endless hours sitting at a stool at the counter.Hot Shopes Hyattsville.jpg

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Hyattsville, Maryland, USA
  • Re: Hot Shoppes Hyattsville MD
    erc Platinum

Before my time, but I did know the Mark Russell answer and I rode the Merry Go Round at Glen Echo. Mmmm, hot fudge ice cream cake!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Hot Shoppes Hyattsville MD
      Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

RCRC was the name given by Bob Marburgh (WTOP traffic reporter to the windy part of the MD Beltway between Old Georgetown Road and Connecticut Avenue. Mark Rusell yes.  P Street beach is along Rock Creek Park in DC, at P street and there is no beach. I proposed to MRS Anadyr at a bar there.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...