5 Replies Latest reply: Feb 28, 2014 1:34 PM by anadyr RSS

Boeing Black Phone

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I was going to post a photo of my new secure Boeing Black Phone but in addition to having a self-destruct program on board, it disables all photographs being taken of it.

Sorry.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Boeing Black Phone
    iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

Interesting, wonder how many FAA managers and the like alone will have these? 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

ansaa Member

Very interesting read, anadyr! Thank you for sharing this with us .

Thanks

shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

I am going to wait until other colors are made available.  it's like black luggage, everyone's looks the same as it comes down the chute at baggage claim…...

It can change colors depending on the threat level.  Actually in my war room days (1969 etc) the Black Phone was the unsecure, Bell/Western Electric Phone.The Red Phone was the we are calling the white house phone, and the Gray phone was the secure (as in classified chat) phone.  Ironically ephones.jpgnough using the Gray Phone often was like Elmer Fudd speaking to Bugs Bunny, a lot of garble.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...