6 Replies Latest reply: Feb 27, 2014 5:30 PM by anadyr RSS

A stop not to eat

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

If you are barreling down I-10 (sorry THE I-10) and pass Francisquito Avenue, make a detour and stop and see the new In'N"Out Burger replica food store.  No food is served here it's just an homage to 1947 and the original place that started it all.

A new stop on our California byways adventures!.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Baldwin Park, California, USA
  • Re: A stop not to eat
    iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

Nice touch, guess I'll have to break down and have a cheeseburger, fries and chocolate shake when on the coast next month, oh darn! 

It's just crazy when I'd much rather make a four hour flight (even on UA) to get to In-N-Out Burger than drive three hours to that city to our north!! 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Go for it

Platinum 28 Reviews

I have a non-replica location approximately 3/4 of a mile away from my front door.  Your post has given me an appetite so I will venture out soon for a non-replica "double double"!!!

ansaa Member

Thanks a lot, anadyr. Now I am definitely craving an Animal Style burger all the way from the Mid-West . What's a girl to do in a situation like this?

The replica does look awesome though. Pretty cool article!

I get mine Animal Style with chopped Chiles (the yellow ones that are hotter) and my fries extra well done (aka Wellies) no salt thank you.  Maybe a Neapolitan Shake as a desert?

Thanks ansaa

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...