7 Replies Latest reply: Feb 27, 2014 2:40 PM by anadyr RSS

Little Details Matter

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Recent stay at the RI Los Altos CA (home of wealthy googe-lites and facebook-ers), the littlest detail was covered including this maid done little garnish on the paper towel roll.

This was a small gesture but reminded me that careful room cleaning is never taken for granted but always appreciated.

DSCN1710.JPG

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Los Altos, California, USA Residence Inn By Marriott Residence Inn Palo Alto Los Altos
  • Re: Little Details Matter
    77paris Platinum 17 Reviews

anadyr,

What a nice touch…..little things like that can really make a stay more special.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Yes and the Popcorn Bowl was also a nice touch:

DSCN1711.JPG

Thanks

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Classy!

And yes, there are plenty of Marriott properties that are so very, very good.

It's great to show the ones that are "Very special" and SUPPORT them!

It was enjoyable there from start to finish, excellent staff, great breakfast and of course the medicines served at the local restaurants were also very healthful.

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

The RI which I used to stay at in Somers Point, NJ, during the time I traveled to the Tech Center in ACY, often times I'd get to the room and find similar nice touches.  It certainly does make me want to support those properties with my business when I find them.

The toilet paper ans the towels were similarly adorned with little flourishes but my wife already thought I was insane taking the one photo that I posted.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...