1 Reply Latest reply: Mar 14, 2009 12:50 AM by jerrycoin RSS

Little Rock AR Restaurant

biztravler Gold
Currently Being Moderated

If you are ever in LR and looking something other than a chain restaurant to eat at I suggest Doe's Eat Place. Make sure you have someone with you because you will want to have the Tamales as an appetizer and the menu is a choice of three stakes starting at 2 pounds going up to 6 pounds. Doe's is one of the most interesting places I have ever been to and it is one of my places I call A Slice Of America

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Little Rock AR Restaurant
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

Will be at a meeting this weekend at the Courtyard West.  Will call and check out Doe's and see how it fares.

Thanks for the suggestion.  

Well we went there and it was a pleasant surprise!  We had the 3 lb porterhouse and spit it for a fantastic meal.  Very unique place, bring your appetite! 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...