1 Reply Latest reply: Feb 24, 2014 6:28 PM by jakeal RSS

Ithaca is GORGES

aje5837 Silver 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Last week we went to Ithaca, NY.  My wife is a teacher and they have a promotion every year over February break called "Ithaca Loves Teachers".  Ithaca gives teachers and their guests discounts at many of the area restaurants and other retailers (ski resorts, museum, wineries, etc.).  Ithaca has much to offer.  It is on the Cayuga Lake wine trail, part of the Finger Lakes wine region, which is known for their award winning white wines..  My wife and I stopped at a few of the local wineries.  If you happen to go, make sure you check out Lucas Vineyards.  Ithaca is also known for their gorges, waterfalls and state parks.  We enjoyed cross country skiing at Hammon Hill State Forrest.  Ithaca is a fun place for a weekend getaway!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Ithaca, New York, USA Fairfield Inn By Marriott Fairfield Inn & Suites Ithaca
  • Re: Ithaca is GORGES
    jakeal Gold 15 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

aje5837,

Thanks for posting about your Ithaca visit.  I can't agree more - a great weekend / long weekend trip.  I have flown in and out of the Ithaca airport a few times and it is a breeze.  Direct flights to Detroit, Newark, and Philadelphia.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...