0 Replies Latest reply: Feb 23, 2014 4:18 PM by sacerdos15 RSS

Marriott who is crazy you or me ?

sacerdos15 Gold 3 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I was browsing on the website for possible summer vacation stays and I saw that your website makeup has been changed once more.I went to the destination part and sought out florida in particular the marco beach marriott.Suddently  a whole new setup appeared asking for arrival date and number of nights without asking checkout date.Then a calendar appreared .When I typed in the AAA discount and the senior rate they gave me the rates which were different from the rates they gave when I went back later.Curious I went to the Delray Beach location (where I am staying in March) to see iif the MMarco Island website was merely a fluke.It said no rooms were available.This by the way contradicls the hotels own website .Then I went month b;y month and found that no rooms were available up to and including January 2015!I did not go further.Stop trying to be always new it frustrates people and drives them away.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...