14 Replies Latest reply: Feb 24, 2014 12:08 AM by jerrycoin RSS

Platinum Premier

shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Well, I received my official renewal for PP today.  I was somewhat surprised to be renewed in that I had an 8 week stretch in Oct-Nov where I had no travel at all due to some surgery.  My guess is that the formula used included $$ revenue and since all of my stays are at full service Marriotts or above, that likely got me over the hump.  Either way, woo-hoo for me!  By the way, the gift that came in this huge box is a nifty little portable power charger that has become a must have in todays travel life.

Thank you marriott!  Now, about those  requests for guaranteed upgrades when using points……….

shoeman

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Platinum Premier
    nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

Congrats, shoeman!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

thanks Husker

bpelican Platinum 57 Reviews

Way to go shoeman1000.  Congratulations.

thanks bpelican.

painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

Congrats,  Shoe. I also received the package in the mail with the nifty gift.

boldie24 Platinum 1 Reviews

Congrats to all.  I too  received my PPE card and gift on Friday.  Something I can actually use which is nice.

CONGRATS, PAINED.  DO THESE WORK ON IPHONES?

painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

Shoeman,

I have an IPad, but not an IPhone. I haven't tried the gift yet, but will when I fly to The CAYMAN ISlANDS next Sunday!!  Woohoo!!  PS.  I wrote to the GM hoping he would give me and the missus a nice upgrade..... we'll see.

Pained

I think you will get lucky.  I think they go out of their way with PP's…..  Let me know.

rinny54 Platinum 1 Reviews

Congrats to shoeman1000 & painedplatinum!  I hope I get there one day!

jerryl Platinum 2 Reviews

congrats I had it for two years( really didn't see much difference) . Having stopped work full time I am happy to happy lifetime platinum and soon will hit the 1000 mark( the original lifetime )

Rinny54

thanks, but be careful what you wish for.  We spend way too many nights away from family to 'achieve'  PP.  However, lie I have said before, Marriott eases the pain a bit and I appreciate that!!

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Congratulations Shoeman1000!

Way to go!

Keep those wonderful posts and valuable information coming!

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

I guess mine was delayed by the USPS?

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...