2 Replies Latest reply: Feb 20, 2014 12:53 PM by erc RSS

Arne Sorenson scheduled for CNBC today (2/20) 11:20 am EST

erc Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Marriott had another excellent year in 2013, recently approved a buyback of an additional 25 million shares (raising the target to 59.4 m buyback), increased their dividend and has been setting all time highs in stock price in the past few trading days, a good time had by all. Look for Arne to reinstate BOGOs, provide suite upgrades to all elites, and welcome Golds into the United reciprocal perks program... or perhaps not.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Arne Sorenson scheduled for CNBC today (2/20) 11:20 am EST
    nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

erc  just saw this post nearly an hour late so hoping it'll be played again soon so I can watch/tape it.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Arne Sorenson scheduled for CNBC today (2/20) 11:20 am EST
      erc Platinum

No real breaking news; pleased with 2013 results - 5% growth in revenue per available room on same hotel comparisons, a conservative forecast of growth for 2014, hoping for more domestic GDP growth, bad weather helps them in some markets (where people are stuck), hurts them in others (where people stay home) and the one possible bit of news - A 3% growth in same store China growth (which is up and growing). Boy, when that sucker kicks in, we're really the tail of the dog then, oh my.

A side note; posted Arne appeared on 2/20 last year, we had 170 views. Insiders, I barely knew ya.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...